These types of Dismantling Joints are used for easy Dismantle of the equipments fitted in the Pipe Line. They are used before Butterfly Valves, Pumps, and other different valves etc. As per pressure rating, the thickness can be varied as per customer requirement.
Sizes: 50-3000 mm
- For water, sewage and neutral liquid applications
- Suitable for using with flanged pipes with international standard flanges
- Enables easy installation and dismantling
- Compensates the axial movement of valves, flow meters, pumps etc.
- Standard gland ring (type A) or optional full stud (type B) available
- Manufacturer’s Design
- Application: water, gas, oil etc.
- MOC: CI/MS/SS/DI etc.